Sunday, October 2

Blaaaah!

Some days back I felt like calling one of my old friends on phone.I hadnt called her in like ages! the first thing i expected from her was her signature squeal or a loud n long "hello". But the first thing she said was "HOW COULD YOU FORGET MY BDAY?!" n i just couldnt speak. ow wait. she didnt LET ME speak for like 10 minutes. she was *accusing* me of forgetting her bday n how she was all hurt 'cos i didnt call her. n in my mind i was going like "what the hell man? was this what i called her for?"
the call left me thinking of how many bdays i forgot the last 2 months. oh-so-many! :O
I've never had this kinda thing before and i've no idea how this happened to me. But i think i've got this weird syndrome-thingy of forgetting people's b'days. :O 'cos just a few months back, i used to be ultra-perfect with all these dates! i used to be all smug n over confident with dates which was something for which my bestie totally envied me. but now i dunno what happened..has her *ghost* crept into me?! omg. now that'd be like the last-est thing i'd ever want! :O :O
 its not just one or two bdays. i've been forgetting every single bday there is. :O
when i met geeth at chalakudy, first thing she punched me n said "you forgot my bday!" and then two of my other cousins were like "she forgot ours too". n what do i say to dat?! :(:(  i tried to tell them about the syndrome-thingy..but ofcourse they didnt understand..noone ever understands..omg! :(:(
and this time i guess i was the last  to call for geethu's bday this year. just imagine. now geeth's someone who waits for bdays,buy gifts n all that. i was stunned when she told me about the way she planned for my bday..the gift n all. i mean,how come she remembers?! :O
so yea i called her at like 10 at night for her bday this year. i knew i was soooo *dead* but  i was hoping kitty'd be there,calling after me. but this time she wasnt there too.
I've been annoying the hell out of people by forgetting their bdays that some people are now tired of being annoyed with me. :P  blah.
I casually glanced at today's date while typing this here and i just realised its october the 2nd..which means i forgot my cousin sister's bday yesterday! :O
Oh crap..not again! :(

7 comments:

geet said...

listen sis!...i ttly forgive u!..its just ur reaching-12th-and-stressed-out syndrome!..;)..no need to get nervous yaara!...kyunki zindagi na milegi dobara!...wow! dat actually rhymed!..;)..so..u forgot..does'nt matter..u cn make up by buying me a nice treat!...no gurly gifts..just treats :D..

Zeba said...

Awwwwwwww. Things always work out in the end..

Medha.* said...

@Geet - sure sis! :D

@Zeba - aww.. :) thank you

Keerthi.. :) said...

Ha.! Em SO happie U got dis thing toooo.! :D I used to think dat m d nly one on dis planet hus bad wid ol these dates.! :( n on top of dat u used to gimme yor smug grins.! :P But now... *evil smyles :)*

Medha.* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Medha.* said...

Blaaah!
Shaddap okay?! :P dis disease is actually scaring me. maybe i'm gonna get alzhemers or sumthn..blah.. :/
i hate yu! :P <3

kausiki said...

its ok da.........it happens at tyms.....gud post :)