Friday, July 30

My diary :)

i was searching through for my i pod in my cupboard..and it was a whole lot of mess..all my clothes,posters,wallet,slam books and millions of other teeny-weeny things had formed a huge heap inside my cupboard.i was shaking and shifting that huge heap of my stuff when something fell down with a thud.i looked down to see the long-forgotten diary of mine. [oww..dun think dat i'm a regular diary writer or anythn! :p i hav taken resolutions for lyk..millions of times..dat i'd write my in my diary everyday..i'd either be lazy about writing or else i'd just forget that i've got 2 write..i srsly envy people who write diaries daily..i wish i could do dat too! :( ] 
then i flipped through the pages of my diary..it had all kinds of things..lyrics from my favourite song,graffiti,my thoughts and what not.? :P and i bet you wont believe me when i tell you this.but the first few entries in my diary were written when i was nine or something..:P seriously! [now..isnt dat kinda weird.? keeping the same diary for lyk..7 years or something.?and i'm just waiting for dis diary to get over so that i can just take my favourite diary out n start writing in that! i hav a whole lot of diaries wimme..:P :) :D well..me finishing that diary.? i dun think that's gonna happen..that would take..years..decades.. centuries..:Por whatever..a very long time,that's what i mean..]
My diary is so very special as it has my entries as a nine year old..and till now..oops..dont think that its a gigantic diary to fill my whole school life into it.its like,a collection of,very random,discontinuous entries..and its almost like 5 or 6 entries per year..yea..seriously!! :P [by now,you'd noe dat i'm a lazybone! :P ;]
and the things i've written in there..omg..they're all so embarrassing! [i get embarrassed with almost everything..but this isnt like that! there r some real embarrassing stuff in there..trust me!! ]
but even though all those entries are super-embarrassing,they are really special in some weird way.its almost like i have a time turner with me and i am reliving my past years..:) I laughed at the stewpid and silly things i used to cry for,as a kid. [when i was nine,i had a contest with my classmate for the maximum number of "good"s on my notebook..and sadly,i lost the conto by the difference of one "good"..:( :P
and i kinda caused a havoc in the class.i cried n made scenes n what not.? :P
and then in 6th grade,i cried because i was made the class monitor! ]
my stomache ached..laughing at all this.! :p  
but some entries..i almost cried reading them..seriously..the fun i had with my old friends..my old school..life at chalakudy.. how much miss all that!
And it felt really weird when i realized that i laughed reading the things i cried about..and i cried reading about the fun..the laughter! [now..isnt this real bizarre.? ]

And i sat on my bed for god knows how long..reading..thinkin'..staring at the pages..:)
ow..my diary is truly amazing..:P I could actually see the tiny little me grow reading that! [or lets say.."evolve"] into what i am now.. :) 

8 comments:

c.s. said...

Wowie!!ew totally describe wot hapnz to meh..ew kno d takin resolution part buh not doin it..how many new yr resolutionz!!LOL..
I hab one diary lyk diz too..actualy not one..itx kinda realy cute..n funny readin dem agn!!
Newayx..NYC one sis!!Lub diz..keeeep writin!!
=)

Keerthi.. :) said...

hey.. i lyk it..
bt i guess itx d sme foe awl ppl.. o at least meh..:P
i mean.. awl abt d embarassin' part..
evn ma diary is lyk dat.. random stuff.. mewsiq..etc.. hehhe..

keep postin'.. ;)

Medha.* said...

@caro - thnk yew.. ;] well..more reasonx foe us being twinniex.! :)

@kitty - hehhee.. :D glad 2 noe dat i've got company.! ;]

geet said...

yaar its awsome and sooooooo true...lyk i can feel the way u feel...and abt regular diary writing...its boring...i just write the diary on interesting days...
gud writing...

Medha.* said...

@geet

hehhee.. :D its nt even lyk dat foe meh..i write diaries wen em bored..or angry or sad..:p

Anonymous said...

god!!!!i am a real fan of yours,seriously!!!

Medha.* said...

@malavika

LOL..u write way better..girl! :)

Anonymous said...

me?? naa...u r the mistress!