Friday, June 18

the lamest article eva written! :P

i was heading to go to bed when i suddenly remembered that i had my chemistry to complete.it was already 9.30 and i had just returned
after my tuitions.one part of my brain kept telling me.."medz! you know that you're tired..why care about that goddamn assignment.? go SLEEP!!"  at the same time..another part told me.."dont you dare not do the assignment! you've got to do it darling.! "
i yearned to sleep on my warm and cozy bed..i was so very lazy.!
but then the goodie-good part of me made me head to my study table.i started working out my chemistry numericals.i aint getting anything! >X
mann..i'm damned.! :(    >X
err..wait..i think i know this one.my brain had just come to the right track when a piercing sound stopped me.it came from my clock!
yea..my pink mickey mouse clock had just started beeping..violently!!
now now..my clock aint like this all the time..its a creepy cute pink thing that sits at the extreme left corner of my studytable.i ignore it..like totally! i dont even look at it to check the time..:P [ i run downstairs to look at the clock in the drawing room instead! i noe..this is insane..]
now this stupid thing has stolen all my attention for the first time since i bought that thing!
and the noise it was creating..was unbearable!! omg! it kinda pierced through my eardrum..
mm..okay..i can fix this thing..i thought
then i fumbled on the keys and buttons at its back.no use!! it just continued beeping..on and on..n this irritated me to death!
okay..there;s got to be some other way..i thought..and then i hit hard behind that damn thing with feeble hopes that those beeps would stop..somehow..
but it didnt do any good! except for that red mark on my palm..
now i was totally pissed off..those beeps reminded me of reality shows where we'd only hear a beep when people shouted swear words at each other.i even felt that the clock had some solid grudge on me..n it was taking revenge by yelling swear words at me..
[how insanely lame..isnt it.?! :O this is the extent to which my imagination goes when i'm crazy! :P ]
my iritation grew out of bounds..i couldnt concentrate on chemistry anymore..so here i am writing this crazily stewpid and totally silly thing
about my pink clock..:P yea..my clock..:O eww..

9 comments:

c.s. said...

Heyy..Agree wid yew..kinda lame..yet cutee.. =P clock???ROFLMAO.. =D
styl..nysh to read.. =)

Keerthi.. :) said...

Err... a pink "mickey" clock.. ryt..?
pink is kay..it goes wid yew.. n yet.. "mickey"...

medz.. dial 108 ask foe an ambulance n ask thm to tke u to oolanpara! quick! u're loosin' it!

kausiki said...

i guezz kitty s rite ......hehe..........i ll help u get der.....

Medha.* said...

@caro - thnk yew..:)lub ya twinnie!

@kitty - err..yea..i lyk mickey mouse..:P anythin' weird in dat.?
if i've got2 go der..u'll cum too! coz yew made me crazie! :P

@geet - lolx..:P nineem njan kondu povum molee.! :P

kitty said...

@ medz..
this is jux foe yew, dea.. nly n nly foe yew..


FODI FATTI!

c.s. said...

Hey medzie...i agree wid yew!!i lub mickeyy!!nuthin wrong wid dat twinnie!! =P

Medha.* said...

@kitty - ath ninte _________ .! :P ;)

@caro - oww..hi5.! ;)

allan said...

yeah ..........sometimes things soo stupid soo lame sooo dumb start doin some crazy little things which makes ya go...........ehhh............kk......very cute article.......... sooo lame yet sooo cute[:P] ....
a.L.n

Anonymous said...

apart from all the pinks and mickeys, the real thing is that u have a new post in ur blog...