Friday, August 5

the li'l things u do.. :)

'cos i'll love you.. :) always.
Well,i dont really know how to start this off..but thank you so so so so much Linda for calling me yesterday and makin' me feel so damn special. :') I love ya girl.
the call made me thinkin' about how much i miss her.

Linda is my childhood friend at my native place n we studied together for like 6 years. We shared loads n loads of things as kids..the first thing that come to my mind when i think about her are pancakes! :D omg! her mom makes the best pancakes ever.<3* yumm! 

N i still remember all those li'l things she used to do for me.. she wrote li'l notes for me to read in class. with those li'l drawings in the corners.. :) n she always always let me take the bigger piece of the chocolate..:P

She used to have many many pups [seven or somethin' i guess.. :P ] at home with the weirdest of names. Names like Russo,Veedo n all that.. :P so gross! But yea they were so so cute but i hated them. all of them. :/
N yesterday when i was on phone with her,i heard this barking sound n i was like  "Russo still sounds the same!" n she said "Russo? :/ He left us the year before last..this is her pup!" Omg. N then i realized  how much i've been missing.! [not that i care about her stewpid stewpid dog.. :P ] 

I totally felt bad for not talkin' to her for like ages. 

Both of us have changed so so much from how we were in 8th grade.. but i still miss the 8th grade madness n fun n playin' hide n seek n everything. :( Aww..i miss you so so so muchh! 


2 comments:

Sanne Kercher said...

Medha,
Dont blame yourself for not being able to catch up with Linda.
She was a part of your past and not everybody from your past is successful enough to make it to your present.
You are lucky because not everybody is in constant touch with their childhood pals. For example me! Ive lost out on all of them.. Even facebook hasnt been able to help me!
Anyway best of luck
Cheers :)
Sanetra

Keerthi.. :) said...

Yeah. The girl above is raaaaait.! ;)